BMH Spa Foam
how it works
• the spa foam floats on the water.
• it traps heat by insulating the water surface.
• can be used on both residential and commercial spas.
• ideal for commercial spas (hotels/recreation centres/etc) due to durability.
• made from 20mm closed cell polyethylene foam.
• never shock dose the spa while the cover remains on.
• never dose the spa with algaecides while the cover remains on.
• to clean use mild soapy water and rinse with fresh water.
where to buy
• BMH distributes through pool retailers and pool builders nationwide.
• ask for a BMH pool cover by name.
• phone BMH if you need help locating your nearest agent.
what is the life expectancy of a BMH spa foam ?
- approximately 6 years subject to customer care.
what colours are available ?
- sky blue, dark green and grey.
is there a maximum size for a spa hardcover ?
- no - however we make covers from 2000 x 1000mm sheets. large or unusually shaped spas may need more than 2 sheets.
are there any spa shapes that cant be covered ?
- to date no.
how safe are the BMH spa foams ?
- spa foams provide no child safety protection.
do I need a cover on an indoor pool ?
- yes - covers significantly reduce indoor condensation as well as saving heat loss.
3 year warranty.
covering faulty material and workmanship on return to factory basis.
for a printable warranty and cover care page go to....
spa foam 20mm
• price includes g.s.t.
• this price is for covers up to 2000mm x 2000mm.
• price excludes freight and installation.