• any pool size.
• when a standard reel not desirable for visual reasons.
• pit constructed by pool builder/builder/landscaper
• pit specified to suit / call bmh to discuss requirements
• motorised roll in / motor assisted roll out.
• motor operated by remote control
• stainless steel hubs and axles.
• 100mm extruded aluminium tube. 3mm wall thickness.
where to buy
• BMH distributes pool retailers and pool builders nationwide.
• ask for a BMH pool cover by name.
• phone BMH if you need help locating your nearest agent.
what is the life expectancy of a motor assisted reel ?
- approximately 10 years subject to customer care
- please note the pit must never be allowed to flood
if we are building a pool at what stage do we look at reel options ?
- before construction starts! - discuss with your pool builder when designing your pool. if necessary call us for advice. a little bit of forward planning will make your reel and cover a lot easier to use.
what are the required dimensions for a below deck pit ?
- approximately 550mm (front to back) * 550mm (top to bottom) internal clearance
- the pit length is approximately 600mm passed the pool width at one end to house the motor
"It is very important for companies who have a strong customer focus to be able to receive 100% support and commitment from their suppliers and we are pleased to report that BMH Pool Supplies not only manufacture a high quality product, they also provide invaluable customer service to their customers (spa and pool retailers) which in turn helps us to achieve customer satisfaction. BMH Pool Supplies deliver what they say they will on time, every time. "
- Jan Cazemier, Southern Spas & Pools, Dunedin.
3 year warranty.
covering faulty material and workmanship on return to factory basis.
|motor assisted reel up to 6.0m width||up to 90 sqm||$ 5,950.00|
|motor assisted reel over 6.0m width||up to ?? sqm||$ P.O.A.|
• contact BMH now.