• commercial pools (schools, councils and aquatic centres)
• covers up to 450 sqm for a triple
• covers up to 300 sqm for a double
• covers up to 150 sqm for a single
• covers widths up to 6m per cover
• when a fixed roller would hinder pool access
• where compact pool cover storage is required
• 75mm stainless box section
• stainless, braked castors
• stainless steel, "wheel" style handles
• stainless steel hubs and axles
• stainless bearings
• 100mm extruded aluminium tube / 3mm wall thickness / marine anodised
where to buy
• BMH distributes through pool retailers and pool builders nationwide.
• ask for a BMH pool cover by name.
• phone BMH if you need help locating your nearest agent.
what is the life expectancy of a commercial reel ?
- approximately 10 years subject to customer care
if we are building a pool at what stage do we look at reel options ?
- before construction starts! - discuss with your pool builder when designing your pool. if necessary call us for advice. a little bit of forward planning will make your reel and cover a lot easier to use.
are there any special requirements for a commercial reel ?
- commercial reels on castors require a flat concrete surface at the end of the pool to operate on
"It is very important for companies who have a strong customer focus to be able to receive 100% support and commitment from their suppliers and we are pleased to report that BMH Pool Supplies not only manufacture a high quality product, they also provide invaluable customer service to their customers (spa and pool retailers) which in turn helps us to achieve customer satisfaction. BMH Pool Supplies deliver what they say they will on time, every time. "
- Jan Cazemier, Compass Pools, Christchurch.
3 year warranty.
covering faulty material and workmanship on return to factory basis
Reel - Commercial Heavy Duty Triple
up to 18m width
up to 450 sqm
Reel - Commercial Heavy Duty Double
up to 12m pool width
up to 3000 sqm
Reel - Commercial Heavy Duty Single
up to 6m pool width
up to 150 sqm
• contact BMH now.