• when installing a pool cover reel below deck for visual reasons
• when the preferred installation is for the cover to exit the pit through a forward slot below the deck surface
• the engineered BMH Pit Cover Support Beam can be used on pools up to 5500mm in width ( max beam length 5750mm but beam generally overlaps pool width )
• pit constructed by pool builder/builder/landscaper
• pit specified to suit / call bmh to discuss requirements
• beam made of marine anodised aluminium
• designed with a non slip surface if the top of the beam is to be left exposed
• designed a rear ledge to set pit decking onto
advantages of using a BMH Beam
• simplifies build process
• avoids having cantilevered bracket angle braces intruding into space intended for cover
• avoids rust issues associated with steel beams and brackets
• known engineering specifications relating to load bearing
where to buy
• BMH distributes pool retailers and pool builders nationwide.
• ask for a BMH pool cover by name.
• phone BMH if you need help locating your nearest agent.
what is the life expectancy of a beam ?
- indefinate subject to customer care
if we are building a pool at what stage do we look at reel options ?
- before construction starts! - discuss with your pool builder when designing your pool. if necessary call us for advice. a little bit of forward planning will make your reel and cover a lot easier to use.
"It is very important for companies who have a strong customer focus to be able to receive 100% support and commitment from their suppliers and we are pleased to report that BMH Pool Supplies not only manufacture a high quality product, they also provide invaluable customer service to their customers (spa and pool retailers) which in turn helps us to achieve customer satisfaction. BMH Pool Supplies deliver what they say they will on time, every time. "
- Jan Cazemier, Southern Spas & Pools, Dunedin.
3 year warranty.
covering faulty material and workmanship.
BMH Pit Cover Support Beam
$ 235.00 per lineal meter
• prices include gst
• contact BMH early in the planning stage