how it works
• thermal blanket covers float on the pool surface. the closed cell foam core creates an insulating layer which traps heat in the pool
• the heavy duty duokote is suitable for both commercial and residential pools
• the duokote's superior heat retention make it the preferred option for heated pools
• duokote's durability make it the preferred option for schools and commercial applications
• a layer of closed cell foam laminated between two sheets of woven, p.e. film
• the p.e. film is u.v. stabilised and formulated specifically for the harsh pool environment
• never shock dose the pool while the cover remains on
• never dose the pool with algaecides while the cover remains on
• using a reel will extend the life of the cover
where to buy
• BMH distributes through pool retailers and pool builders nationwide
• ask for a BMH pool cover by name
• phone BMH if you need help locating your nearest agent
what is the life expectancy of a duokote cover ?
- approximately 8 years subject to customer care
how effective is a duokote cover at retaining heat ?
- duokote has a thermal resistance (R) value of 0.094 and virtually eliminates evaporation. this enables a duokote cover to save up to 70% of the pool heating energy requirements
what colours are available ?
- sky blue, royal blue, grey and black
do I need a cover on an indoor pool ?
- yes - covers significantly reduce indoor condensation as well as saving heat loss
" Narellan Pools NZ are pleased to promote and sell BMH covers with our pools. We are extremely happy with the high level of service and also the quality of the covers supplied. We only work alongside the best companies in the pool industry which is why we choose to work with BMH "
- Jacque Patterson, Narellan Pools NZ.
3 year warranty
covering faulty material and workmanship on return to factory basis
for a printable warranty and cover care page go to....
duokote thermal blanket
$ 55.00 per square meter.
• price includes g.s.t.
• price excludes freight and installation